Our Library offers:
Programs and events for adults, teens, and children
Copying, Printing, and Faxing
Free internet access on our computers plus Microsoft programs
InSight Video Magnifier for lending
Laminator (call ahead)
Daily/weekly local and national news publications + magazines
Conference and meeting rooms, for small and large groups
Local History information, archives, and research abilities
Friendly and prompt service
We offer a variety of Children and Teen programs, events, clubs and crafts, too!
Public Use of Equipment (Except Computers)
- The copy machine is available to any member of the community who wishes to copy materials at the rate of $ .10 per page.
- Non-profit organizations may have copies at the rate of $ .05 per page. These organizations include churches, scout troops, service clubs, township and city governmental bodies and the Parent Teacher Organization (PTO).
- These rates are for black and white copies on 8 ½ x 11 or 8 ½ x 14 size paper.
- The rates are double for 11 x 17 size paper.
- All color copies are at the rate of $ .50 each for 8 ½ x 11 or 8 ½ x 14 size paper, and $1.00 for 11 x 17 size paper. No discounts allowed on color copies.
Free copy service of non-circulation materials is provided as a deterrent against mutilation and theft. A patron cardholder may make up to five (5) free copies per day (black & white, 8 ½ x 11 size only) from selected library materials; i.e. encyclopedia, periodicals, reference shelf books. Non-cardholders shall pay the regular copier fees.
IRS publications and forms are not considered reference as they may be obtained free of charge from the IRS. The Library will make pre-printed forms and publications available to patrons as a community service. However, if patrons request photocopies of IRS reproducible forms and publications, the regular photocopy charges will apply.
Copies are available to the Staff and Board members free.
- As a safety measure only library staff will be allowed to use the laminator. If a patron needs a large quantity of laminating done they must drop it off to be done by library staff, and will be called when the laminating is finished. If it is a small amount the patron may wait for staff to laminate the items
- Laminating shall be at the minimum rate of $1.00 per foot up to 5 feet and .50 cents per foot thereafter.
- The minimum charge is $1 and the minimum size is business card.
The Library provides fax service to the general public during regular Library hours. Patrons are not permitted to send their own faxes. Staff will do this for patrons upon request.
Charges are $1.00 per page within the United States. Faxes sent outside the continental United States are $3.00 for the first page and $1.50 for each page thereafter. There will be a charge of $.10 per page for faxes received at the Library.
InSight Video Magnifier
The library will lend the InSight Video Magnifier free of charge for 30 days to patrons who are visually impaired. The magnifier will be checked out to the patron in the library system as any other item. The magnifier may be renewed for another 30 days if no other patron is waiting for it. If the magnifier is lost or damaged there will be a $50 charge to fix or replace the unit.