Due to the developing situation with COVID-19, New Buffalo Township Library is CLOSED until further notice.
Due dates will be reflect this change in schedule as will fines.
The library does offer digital services such as Hoopla and Overdrive to access e-books and audio-books. These are still available.
Do you have a website that might be a great rescource for students or adults while home? Please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. I am adding sites to our Community Link page. Take a look at it here https://newbuffalotownshiplibrary.org/community.asp
You may get an email that your library card is about to expire, or you may not be able to use online resources. Please email Julie at email@example.com to renew your library card. We just need your updated contact information to do this. If you want to sign up for a library card, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to get started. We are offering these options online while we are closed.
Books and other items you have out right now are not due back at this time. You can return items by using our drop box, but if you are staying home, don't worry about it, we understand!
Please stay home if you can. We are depending on each other at this time to stop the spread of this virus. Your library and community thanks you!
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. If soap and water are not available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces.
- Consider alternatives to shaking hands.
- Unless you are sick with cough, sneezing and fever, it is not advised to wear a mask.